This Saint Model 1 single layer road jean is tough, very tough. Designed for riding the Models 1's look great on and off the bike. Your mum will also be super happy cause they are the first single layer jean in the world to meet the rigorous CE EN 13595-1 : 2002 professional European motorcycle test standards for abrasion, impact and burst resistance in key impact areas like your knees and hips.
Single layer means just that, we have done away with Kevlar and other lining by weaving our denim using a unique double warp beam and blending the world’s strongest fibre - UHMWPE - with cotton. Result - 360º torsional strength - motorcycle tested CE Level 1 impact, burst and abrasion protection. Add to this CE Level 1 rated removeable knee and CE Level 2 rated hip armour - makes your Model 1 the total moto jean!
Saint denims feel great to wear - ages beautifully - and are cut for living.
• Saint Unbreakable CE Level 1 14oz Denim
• Saint Technical 14oz Denim
• CE Level 1 activated knee armour
• CE Level 2 activated hip armour
• 6 seconds* (~ 75 metres slide time).
• Saint’s UHMWPE fibres are stronger than steel and float on water
• Impact Zones - CE EN 13595-1 : 2002 Level 1 rated 66% UHMWPE / 33% Cotton & Low impact zones 10% UHMWPE / 90% Cotton
• 360º impact, burst and abrasion resistant"